Quick SEO Review: SEO Tips Part 3
- Make sure your site and all the pages in it gets indexed ASAP by…
- informing search engines about your new website(s) - While you can wait for search engines to find your new website you can make it quicker by submitting your URL to search engines. You can submit your URL for free to Google, Yahoo, and MSN Live. If you want extra fast inclusion you pay to be included in Yahoo’s index within 48 hours by submitting via Search Submit.
- creating and submitting a sitemap - I’ve done several posts on this already. Reminder the sitemap I am referring to is the XML sitemap that is to be submitted to search engines. You can also indicate pages you DO NOT want to be crawled/indexed by explicitly stating it in the sitemap.
- making sure that all the content in the pages you want to be seen are accessible - Please refer to #1 of the previous post.
- Pay attention to formatting - By this I mean emphasising the important keywords/phrases. I’ve mentioned keyword placement in SEO Tips Part 1 but note that should provide a way for search engines to know that the keywords are extra important not only by the placement by also by using heading tags when appropriate (for heading of course!) and bold <b> </b> tags for those you want emphasised but are not main headings
to be continued…
Popularity: 15% [?]
No responses to Quick SEO Review: SEO Tips Part 3
No comments yet.